The freshly-renovated Sentido Cypria Bay hotel in Paphos on the beautiful island of Cyprus makes holidaymakers’ dreams come true. With its excellent beachfront location, you can enjoy a relaxing seaside break here with sunshine and mild temperatures. Whether you simply want to lie in the sun or try out the water sports or other leisure activities, the SENTIDO Cypria Bay offers the right kind of relaxation for all types of holidaymakers. For younger guests, aged 4-12, the mini-club with its playground guarantees happy holidays.
The hotel lies next to the beach on the south-west coast of Cyprus, about 2km from the centre of the port of Paphos. You should not miss out on a trip to the town, which is the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, with its ancient sites. The archaeological zone of Paphos, whose entrance is right next to the harbour, is listed as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage. Talking of the harbour, you will find many restaurants and bars, offering a lively nightlife, in Kato Paphos, the area directly around the harbour.
The three-storey hotel Sentido Cypria Bay has 219 rooms with modern furnishings. All the rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-fridge, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath/WC or shower/WC and a balcony or terrace (standard fittings).
Equipped with a sauna, a hot steam-bath, a relaxing whirlpool and an indoor swimming-pool as well as various ‘feel-good’ offerings such as massages, the hotel Sentido Cypria Bay offers you many ways to relax mind, body and soul in the exclusive spa.
If you prefer active holidays, then the diverse sport programme in the Sentido Cypria Bay will delight you. The choice ranges from numerous water and leisure sports and fitness training to tennis, aerobics, French bowls and pool billiards.
* Varied buffet with wholegrain products and on the spot cooking stations
* Continental breakfast/snack
* Buffet, dishes prepared on the spot and assorted desserts
Snacks (from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
* Buffets and dishes prepared on the spot
* Special evenings: theme buffet (twice a week)
Optional dinner (reservations required in advance):
* Cypriot cuisine at the theme restaurant, (from 01/05 to 31/10)
Late evening snack
* Unlimited local beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) available at both hotel bars and restaurants served until midnight (at the night club until 1:30 a.m.)
All Inclusive features
* Table tennis, workout, darts, French bowls, gym, beach volleyball
* 2 artificial turf tennis courts (additional charge when floodlit)
* Racquets and tennis balls (deposit required)
* Sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi
* Squash court, racquets and balls (deposit required)
* Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 12 (six times a week)
* Daytime entertainment programme for adults (six times a week)
* Live music, shows or Riu evening programme (several times a week)
Complimentary entrance to night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
Sports at the hotel (additional charge):
* Billiards and snooker