With lush landscaped green gardens overlooking the sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, set in an atmosphere reminiscent of a tropical paradise, this hotel is ideal for families and couples. The hotel now offers an upgraded full scale all-inclusive programme enriched by new facilities and services. A new extensive entertainment venue with professional live entertainment every night is also one of the new features of the hotel.
All 174 rooms have been completely renovated, refurbished and redesigned. Even before guests enter their rooms, they will notice the
elegant entrance doors along the corridors. Stepping inside, the new and impressive features include high quality laminate flooring, all-new elegant furniture, tastefully balanced soft furnishings, accessories and bedding, with new curtains and high quality bed linen and pillows to complete the picture. Even the private bathrooms have been fully renovated and upgraded, and for convenience alongside comfort, all rooms now provide an in-room safe and new minibar. In addition, significant upgrades in various public areas including the lobby, the restaurants’ foyer area, the reception and others have added a new dimension of elegance to this everpopular Mediterranean seafront resort.The hotel features superior accommodation in an extended choice of room types which includes the new luxury Superior Rooms, Junior Suites, smart Family Suites and standard rooms, all providing numerous amenities and facilities.
Family Suites – Fully renovated and upgraded in February 2011, sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children; Full Sea View with a sliding partition door separating the parents’ area from children’s area; Individually controlled air-conditioned/heating; color remote control TV with free satellite channels and Pay TV system; Radio; Mini Bar; Hairdryer; Free internet access; In-room safe deposit box; Private Balcony; Parents’ area features a king-size bed while the children’s area is furnished with two sofa beds; Children have their own TV set and games console.
Standard Rooms – Fully renovated and upgraded in February 2011; sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child; Rooms available with Full Sea View; Side Sea View and Inland View; Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating; color remote control TV with free satellite channels and Pay TV system; Radio; Full bathroom; Full length mirrors; Mini Bar; Hairdryer; Private Balcony; safe deposit box. Free internet access.
Superior Rooms – Fully renovated and upgraded in February 2011 sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child; Full Sea View; Larger than standard rooms include sofa seating area; Luxury bath amenities; Luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers; Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating; color remote control TV with free satellite channels and Pay TV system; Radio; Mini Bar; Hairdryer; Private Balcony; Free tea & coffee making facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; safe deposit box.
Junior Suites – Fully renovated and upgraded in February 2011, sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children; Full Sea View; Larger than superior rooms; Luxury and elegant furniture and décor; Includes sofa seating area; Luxury bath amenities (luxury bathrobes, towels, slippers); Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating ; Larger color remote control TV with free satellite channels and Pay TV system; Radio; Mini Bar; Hairdryer; Private Balcony ; Free tea & coffee making facilities replenished daily; Free internet access; safe deposit box.
Kids Suites – Fully renovated and upgraded in February 2011, sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children; Full Sea View with a sliding partition door separating the parents’ area from children’s area; Individually controlled air-conditioned/heating; color remote control TV with free satellite channels and Pay TV system; Radio; Mini Bar; Hairdryer; Free internet access; In-room safe deposit box; Private Balcony;Parents’ area features a king-size bed while the children’s area is furnished with two sofa beds; Children have their own TV set and games console.
Set on a beautiful and quiet EU “Blue Flag” sandy beach in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol with bars and restaurants 50m away; 5km from the resort centre of Limassol and 10km from Limassol Old Town center ; Bus stop outside the hotel with regular daily services into Limassol centre.
Area Information/Places of Interest:
The south coastal town of Limassol is Cyprus' largest seaside resort, running along 16 kilometres of shore is set against the stunning backdrop of the Troodos mountains. Limassol (Lemesos), the second largest city in Cyprus, offers a multitude of year round activities. It is located just 40 minutes from the international airport at Larnaca, 45 minutes from Paphos (Pafos) International Airport and 50 minutes from the capital, Nicosia (Lefkosia). Its convenient location makes it an ideal base for travellers wishing to discover the island. The town is also the island's leading port and a regular stopping point for both commercial and cruise ships. Limassol is an intriguing blend of old and new...
Limassol is located close to two of the island's most important historical sites. To the east, the Ancient Kingdom of Amathus and to the west the Ancient Kingdom of Kourion with its Amphitheatre.
Limassol also has the reputation of being the liveliest town on the island, due to the fun-loving character of its inhabitants.
The All-Inclusive Policies
Elias Beach Hotel
Please take few minutes to read everything you must know about the All-Inclusive Food & Beverage outlets and operating Policies designed to make your holidays more enjoyable and stress free.
1. Wristbands: Upon check-in or upon purchasing the package all All-Inclusive guest will receive a wristband so our employees can identify you as an All-Inclusive guest and serve you immediately.
2. The All-Inclusive Hours: As an All-Inclusive guest you can enjoy our Food & Beverage outlets during the following operating hours:
*The two seating timetable applies for the main restaurant only
4. Right to Refuse Service: Elias Beach Hotel staff are strictly instructed not to serve All-Inclusive guest if:
• An All-Inclusive Guest is seen to abuse alcohol
• Children under 18 Yrs seen drinking alcoholic beverages
• An All-Inclusive guest is seen without his/her wristband
5. Outlets not included: The following outlets are not included in the All-Inclusive packages:
- Main Lobby (Available only as self service)
- Banqueting (Not applicable during ceremonies, receptions and parties)
- Sunbeds Service (Available only as self service)
- In-room Mini bars (Includes Mineral Water replenished daily)
Meeting & Banqueting Room
Ceiling Height (m)
26 x 10.5
11 x 10.5
15 x 10.5
7.5 x 3.5
20.8 x 14.5
The All-Inclusive Program
As from April 2011 the Elias Beach will be offered only as an all-inclusive hotel. Unlike the all-inclusive programs found in common all-inclusive hotels the Elias Beach Hotel all-inclusive is been developed to offer extensive hours, food & beverage options as well as spectacular entertainment. The Elias Beach All-inclusive program will include the following:
• Choice of 4 Restaurants
• Choice of 4 Bars
• Use of the Entertainment Venue / Club
• Extensive all-inclusive hours (see all-inclusive policies)
• The Kanika Gala Dinner (once a week)
• Children’s Lunch and Diner Parties with special Children’s Menus
Entertainment at the Elias Beach Hotel will also be enriched with more shows, more variety and more upgraded and new venues. The number of professional entertainers and performers will be increased to offer several live entertainment options every evening. Every night at the Elias Beach Hotel will be a great night out. Although entertainment will be scheduled in many areas of the hotel offering a great variety of entertainment, the following new venue will host the most lavish entertainment programmes every night.
Extensive Daily Activities
Daytime and evening activities at the Elias Beach Hotel will also be enriched to offer an extensive and diverse range of activities that will keep families and couples amused and entertained throughout their holidays. The increased number of our in-house animation team will provide a huge variety of daytime and evening activities including:
• Adult focused activities
• Family focused activities
• Sports activities
An Exciting Getaway For Couples
Thanks to its generous layout over a vast area, the Elias Beach Hotel has always been in a position to ensure tranquility, comfort and privacy for adults, alongside numerous adult-focused facilities. The following additional new services and facilities will further develop the resort’s capacity to fully meet and exceed the expectations of adults without children:
1. Food & Beverages: All Restaurants boost romantic settings. All restaurants will have allocated areas for adults only. From 21:00 no children under 17 years old are allowed in the new Entertainment / Venue Both the Zodiac Lounge Bar & terrace.
2. Entertainment & Activities: An extended team of animators and entertainers will offer dedicated adult-focused activities and entertainment including:
• Entertainment: Adult-focused entertainment will include live Broadway style shows, live bands and musicians, disco nights, party specials, and much more.
• Fun Activities: Games and quizzes, cookery demonstrations, social activities, and much more…
• Spa and Wellness: The Serenity Health Club & Spa will be expanded to offer an even wider choice spa and treatment options.